Business2Blockchain | New Corporate Identity Launched
Today I am proud to announce Business2Blockchain’s new Corporate Identity. The Brand Logo and presentations I will be using throughout our articles and social media platforms were designed by:
Alessa Brogli from SwissMilk Brand Identity has done a sterling job in reflecting the integration for Businesses to Blockchain Technology.
I am certainly relieved as the design stands now to build a value-added Icon in the Technology Space, one that will bring ideas, projects, and companies to incorporate the Technology as a,
1. Solution to be Transparent and Traceable with Integrity.
2. Cost Saver through further automated and immutable software applications.
3. Scaled Convenience from SaaS to BaaS integration services.
Our established networks and collaborations over the last few years have proven invaluable and foundational to our “matchmaking” offering. As a result, one of our core services then, allowing us to help match and build products and projects with the right Blockchain Technology partners.
What do we do?
Business2Blockchain is responsible for taking your idea or company integration with Blockchain as a Services (BaaS) to commercial success.
Initiating your Project Viability and Concept entails:
1. Project Analysis.
2. Engage relative SaaS & BaaS Partners ensuring research and strategy.
3. Project Development overview.
4. Phase1/2/3 Overview.
5. Project Functional Design & Organogram Overview.
6. Capital Outlay & Fundraising Overview.
What do I do?
I ensure the implementation and partnerships with scaled possibilities to enable the idea to grow into multiple functionalities.
I will gladly introduce you to the right solution and or network. Blockchain Technology, (BaaS) is the future of the software (SaaS), landscape and that’s why B2BC makes sense.
The areas we work in.
1. Information Integrity
2. Security and Fraud
3. Human Resources
5. Tech Stack
We can accommodate Payment, Supply chain, Admin, Retail, Insurance, Property, Agriculture, Services, Ownership amongst others.
1) Business2Blockchain | Information Integrity
What is Blockchain?
Data that gets secured into a sized unit until the unit (“Block”) is full. The next empty Block is created and filled with Data. The Blocks are linked, (“Blockchain”). Once secured in the “Block”, the Data is tamper proof.
The Data can be used as a Store of Value or through an automated Coded Contract, (“Smart Contract”) execute pre-determined workflows when certain criteria is met.
What is Bitcoin?
Bitcoin is a Blockchain (a Distributed Ledger Technology, DLT) This means transactions, (be it of value or just information) takes place on it in a transparent, traceable, and immutable way. Blockchain Technology is decentralized, giving it advantages over current centralized services.
It is typical to integrate Blockchain Technology with current SaaS systems as a value-added tool to assist in time and cost management.
Cryptocurrency and Blockchain?
Cryptocurrencies are the Digital Asset vehicles providing faster and more secure transactions to old legacy systems in Banks and Insurance institutions. Fintech Solutions provides ample proof of this as agile remote start-ups find real solutions to people’s problems. COVID-19 has scaled the advancement of these solutions as touchless, frictionless with transparent distribution is demonstrated.
Generally, Cryptocurrency is the “stock value” of a Blockchain and is highly volatile and should be professionally researched. Tokens are generally created as internal value transfer mechanisms to facilitate just that.
2) Business2Blockchain | Security and Fraud
This section of the company is currently a “Work in Progress”. There are several important partnership components to put together, to provide a unique holistic service. The services will include:
- Background Checks — Data Analysis & Data Science
The services will also spill over into Realty2Blockchain (Pty) Ltd
3) Business2Blockchain | Human Recourses
2020 ConsenSys Academy South African Female Developers
Our 10 South African female developers that were chosen for the Consensys Academy Cohort, which forms part of the greater Consensys group and Ethereum Blockchain, has proved phenomenally successful.
I will be doing an article series “Women in Blockchain | The Next Generation” to showcase the young ladies from South Africa and Haiti in the coming weeks.
Our HR arm is also developing smoothly with a premium partnership in the Tech Search space. The integration will take place on our Website coming soon.
4) Business2Blockchain | Fintech
Our current top projects are:
- Bmoney App Pty Ltd, a cash sending remittance, sending and receiving fiat on the front end, but running on a Blockchain with a Stable Coin to scale the capability to zero fees for doing so, to anyone, anywhere, (phase 1 South Africa), Bank or no Bank account.
- Good for Great Ltd, securing donations, it funds to NPO’s in a trusted, transparent, and secure manner, driving the world of donations with Fintech innovation on Blockchain Technology. Good for Great is building the App solution that will ensure Donation Funding is distributed Fairly in proportion amongst NPO’s and the Procurement of their Supply Chain is managed by Blockchain Technology to reduce the risk of miss management.
This will include a comprehensive Audit trail.
- SIRVIS is a Services App providing a platform for Service Providers to scale their SME’s, it is all about convenience and speed. The App allows you to Schedule, Chat, Track, Invoice, and Get Paid with linked payment integration.
Business2Blockchain is an Agency of SIRVIS.
“I am fortunate enough to be the CIO of Bmoney and Good for Great. This enables me to take ownership of the capabilities the companies can reach.”
5) Business2Blockchain | Tech Stack
Our Tech stack is directly correlated to our Blockchain and Technology partnerships, allowing us to make and match the perfect teams. Areas include Development, Data Management, Payment Solutions, Procurement, Digitization.
Realty2Blockchain Pty Ltd | Coming Soon
Background checks, Insurance, Property, Home Loans, Estate Management
- Prepare, Protect, Ownership, Transfer
Ventures for the future. This is my next area of engagement and I invite any interested parties to strike up a conversation with me, but not on how we are going to do this, but rather when we are going to do this! These areas of the industry are jumping up and down for a reshape and scale, all we need is the right partnerships and creativity.
Anyone willing and with product ideas is welcome to contact me so that we can plan and structure this industry.
You can mail me for any inquiries or always find me on LinkedIn.