Identity & Data Integrity 12/05/2020
I just finished my marketing design on one of my first product solutions. Business2Blockchain offers any business the opportunity to find out more about integrating Blockchain Software services to enhance and scale their data integrity. Our solutions vary from easy “Plug and Play” to full-stack development.
The focus of the marketing Pdf is on ID, Profile, Data management, which, when you integrate into Blockchains, saves you time and costs.
Here’ a summary of what’s inside
Currently, data can be tampered with, problems like Identification, Representation & Media Fraud, Credentials, Qualifications, Contracts Fraud, & Royalty, Licensing & Trademark Fraud occur frequently.
You can integrate existing Blockchain Products with Ease KYC” < Blockchain “OYD”
“Own Your Data” — Putting Your Identity back in Your hands
The Process: Upload any Data to Blockchain, Verify, Confirm/Hash, Certified Transparent but Unchangeable, Smart Contracts is introduced on Blockchain DLT to Automate & Digitize Paper Contracts, this reduces Admin Costs & Communication Workflow
Products can be put into place for
My ID, My Education, My Career, My Smart Contracts, My Property, My Finance & My Portfolio
Implementation & TimeLine
-Assess problems & Requirements
Does Blockchain tech solve any of the problems?
-Project proposal & costs
Project plan, Time scale, Maintenance & Support
Avg. Turn Around Time: 30 Days
- We have Global, Industry-Leading Partnerships in place.
- We have Ready to Go Product Solutions in place.
- We are Agile in our Development & offer Full Stack Resources
- We Ensure Data Integrity, bridging Saas/BaaS Solutions
Industries Include: Mining, Commodities, Real Estate, Government, Finance & Insurance, Health Care, Education, Supply Chain, Agriculture, Manufacturing, Wholesale& Retail
Our first rollout is in the Educational sector, bridging a School Identity & Career Path with HR Ownership of Certified Credentials
Our 2nd rollout is in the Data Property Management sector, bridging Finance & Payment Solutions with a Data-Centric Tool
Market: Gen Z facts
- Gen Z, born between 1997 & 2012, Ages 8–23
- In 2019, Gen Z outnumbered millennial’s, making up 32% of the world’s 7.7 billion-person population.
- Over 32% of Gen Z’s transactions take place on a mobile device. “ID Risk”
- Gen Z is interactive with 55% saying they’d like to choose the plotline of the movie or TV show they stream. — “Ownership”
- Roughly 65% of Gen Z find value in vouchers, coupons, discounts, & rewards programs. “Opportunity”
Ready to Go: Easy to use, already designed software that can integrate with any other normal software out there
With our incredible Partnerships & Advisors in place, Business2Blockchain has everything to offer & so much more to Give!
#MorneOlivier #business2blockchain #blockchainsolutions #dataintegrity
Morne Olivier posted on LinkedIn
I just finished my marketing design on one of my first product solutions. Business2Blockchain offers any business the…